Welcome to World Exploration 8

First of, I would like to extend my gratitude to a very good friend of mine who made this blog possible. Thanks a lot tsang Shy for your unending generosity. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much!

Traveling the world is the dream of many people. It is a life altering experience and usually a ‘once in a lifetime’ experience. No matter how broke you return home you will have memories, friends and experiences that no one can take away from you.

My ultimate dream is to travel the world. I want to see new things, meet new people, learn about different cultures, explore the world and actually experience what others only dream about their whole lives. Sure, it requires serious saving and planning. And sure, there will be people around you who don’t understand . So whatever it is, if we are determined, nothing should stop us.

8 thoughts on “Welcome to World Exploration

1. Reply Mr WordPress Feb 24,2011 12:47 am

Hi, this is a comment.
    To delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.

2. Reply shydub Mar 23,2011 7:45 am

wiiii i love the header so clean and very travelly hehehe. kamao ka gyud bayot da. na hala mag dungan ta ug travel tsang hehehe
    shydub recently posted..Mommy &amp Me Monday – Strolling in the Rock

3. Reply IMRIZ Mar 24,2011 9:54 am

weeee, dami na nila…nahihilo nako san uunahin ko ^_^
    IMRIZ recently posted..blame the wind

4. Reply Rose Mar 24,2011 12:49 pm

Walastik, bago na naman, pang ilan na to 100th? Lol, galing galing nyo talaga sis, di ko kaya powers nyo sa blogging lol.. Weeeeee.
    Rose recently posted..Sign of Spring

5. Reply David Funk Mar 24,2011 5:59 pm

Hi Dhemz!

Congrats on this new blog! I’ll be sure to add it to my blog roll.

Yes, one of my dreams is to travel the world, too. I’ve been long considering making a travel blog, but I’ve got plenty going on outside the internet for that now.

Anyway, congrats again!
    David Funk recently posted..Blugging Empire Starring Maxi Velasco

6. Reply Vinni Mar 25,2011 3:53 am

Nice cloud,

To travel around the world is my dream also hence i wish you all the best.
    Vinni recently posted..Skywatch Scotland

7. Reply Mona Mar 26,2011 6:09 am

congrats naman first time ko dito …like the header 🙂
    Mona recently posted..PF- Flowers and the Gown

8. Reply Lainy Mar 27,2011 11:28 am

Happy new blog, Dhemz! Congratz. I wish I could manage lots of blogs like you do. Di man kaya sa powers duh! LOL!