Fiesta Parade 15

Fiesta is the San Antonio’s biggest festival, with an economic impact of $284 million for the Alamo City. More than three million people take part in Fiesta. It was a big event. The longest parade I’ve ever been to in the US. The parade started from 6:45 to 11:45 pm.

You thought they’re real British army? Nay, they’re just local Texan…lol! Introducing, the Redcoat Band.

My World White

15 thoughts on “Fiesta Parade

1. Reply Boom & Gary Apr 18,2011 8:05 pm

Great photo, but why are they in Redcoats? Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
    Boom & Gary recently posted..Me- Boomer and The Vermilon River- Continuing the Hike Along the East Track to the Be

2. Reply Sylvia Kirkwood Apr 18,2011 8:23 pm

Looks like a fun day! Great capture! I remember how fun they were when I lived in San Antonio many year ago and I’m sure they’re a lot bigger, longer and better now! Hope you have a great week!

Sylvia
    Sylvia Kirkwood recently posted..Thats My World!

3. Reply Eileen Apr 18,2011 8:41 pm

Awesome shot, the parade looks like a fun celebration.
    Eileen recently posted..Earth Week and Earth Day April 22- 2011

4. Reply Photo Cache Apr 18,2011 8:43 pm

from the thumbnail, i thought you were showing something from england 🙂
    Photo Cache recently posted..Saturday In The Park Tilden Park -Berkeley

5. Reply vernz Apr 19,2011 3:39 am

wow, kadugay diay oi.. sus kung ikaw tung naa sa last contingent.. kakapuy naa… nice Shot!

6. Reply Mama Mia Apr 19,2011 6:02 am

I’m sure you had lots of fun observing all the festivities.

Great shot too! What camera did you use to capture that? The colors really stood out!
    Mama Mia recently posted..Must Love Pugs

7. Reply Mayet Apr 19,2011 6:54 pm

wow! that’s really a long parade!!

8. Reply Rose Apr 19,2011 9:21 pm

Gorgeous!

Ruby Tuesday at my page, come and see.
    Rose recently posted..Wooden Puzzles

9. Reply Tina Apr 20,2011 9:36 am

Hi sis, exlink ta imo travel blog sa ako http://www.viva-trips.com. Kanindot ana ila uniform oi. daghana na sa imo blog no.. 🙂

10. Reply Tina Apr 20,2011 9:38 am

My ruby tuesday is up na day.. bisita didto ako laing balaya ha..

Tina recently posted..Kinky Birthday Cake For Boss

11. Reply Rcel Apr 20,2011 8:38 pm

ka-nice diha dhemz no kay naa pud pista-pista! wala jud na diri!

Rcel with Our WORLD of Wintry Spring entry! See you! 🙂
    Rcel recently posted..Our Wintry Spring

12. Reply tsang Apr 21,2011 12:54 am

I forgot to post My world yesterday da, busy mn gd ko. nindot diha sa texas tsang no ky mura all year round naa sd activity ba, mura ra sd wala mo nalayo sa cali
    tsang recently posted..Postcard Perfect &8211 Toronto Canada

13. Reply kat Apr 21,2011 4:48 pm

abi nako naa pod naka kilt nga briton, kay ganahan ko atong ilupad ang kilt nya makita ang lubot, nyahahaha.

sus, Dhemz, alive na jud ako wp na gi-host ni Vernz hahaha…hasta pod laging dugaya kay kabuang ko…gitabangan ko ni Mabel. karon akong probs kay kanang mga widget kay di pa kaayo ko kabalo…gahinay- hinay pa ko ug basa ani. hehe

nice kaayo imo pics diri dah!