Stratosphere 7

Stratosphere is one of the four famous towers from central/western United States and Canada. Stratosphere Las Vegas is a tower, hotel, and casino located on the Las Vegas Strip in Las Vegas, Nevada. Its tower is also the tallest tower, and the 5th-tallest structure, in the United States, as well as being the tallest structure in Las Vegas. The hotel is a separate building with 24 stories, 2,427 rooms and an 80,000 square feet (7,400 m2) casino.
2007                                                        2010
My family and I were able to stay in at one of  Stratosphere’s gorgeous hotel rooms way back when my daughter was 6-months old. The top of the tower has two observation decks, a restaurant known as “Top of the World” (revolving restaurant), and three thrill rides. We like going up there. The view is breathtaking!

7 thoughts on “Stratosphere

1. Reply Sheila @ A Postcard a Day Jun 1,2011 3:00 pm

That is a really stunning postcard. All those lights! It gives a good idea of what Las Vegas must be like. I’m never likely to go, unfortunately.
    Sheila @ A Postcard a Day recently posted..For the love of libraries

2. Reply PostcardPerfect Jun 1,2011 3:46 pm

Did you try the ride? it must be fun!
    PostcardPerfect recently posted..Postcard From Japan

3. Reply shydub Jun 1,2011 4:06 pm

so vibrant and sparkly kaayo ang color sa Las Vegas tsang no. maayo pa ning nag out of town always updated ang blog da
    shydub recently posted..Awesome Las Vegas it is

4. Reply Arlene Jun 1,2011 5:03 pm

hmmm the building looks familiar. seen it a lot of times in movies. 🙂

nice card, sis. happy postcrossing!
    Arlene recently posted..Postcard Perfect 13

5. Reply Hazelicious Jun 1,2011 6:15 pm

How cute! Photos of before and after. I love the postcard! Mine is up – My PP Entry. Thanks!
    Hazelicious recently posted..Postcard Perfect &8211 Toronto

6. Reply Eric Graham Jun 2,2011 5:03 am

Stratosphere is the landmark of Canada I guess. When I see postcards or anything that advertise Canada, that building is what I always seen as the landmark of their country.

7. Reply Marline Zetes Jun 17,2011 7:53 pm

I really like Las Vegas! There’s nothing like spending the evening jogging the deprive and simply watching people. Sin city is a great destination to check out once you learn when you should quit with regards to wagering.