Future Swimmer 9

Last Friday was our daughter’s last day of swimming lessons.

She got stars in each category. That means she passed! Congratulations Akesh! She’s going to do the next level next year.

This is my entry for this week’s My World Tuesday and Ruby Tuesday.

9 thoughts on “Future Swimmer

1. Reply bj Aug 16,2011 2:29 am

This is the BEST kind of red. đŸ™‚
    Congratulations to your girl.
    xo bj

2. Reply Magical Mystical Teacher Aug 16,2011 7:14 am

Fearless girl!

ENAMORED OF RED

Enamored of red
    I lie in my bed,
    Dreaming of cherry-filled crèmes;

For red is the shade,
    The prettiest made,
    That gives me the sweetest of dreams.

© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Red and Yellow Rooftops
    Magical Mystical Teacher recently posted..Silence

3. Reply lina@women's perspectives Aug 16,2011 8:41 am

Congrats, Akesh đŸ™‚
    lina@women’s perspectives recently posted..Sibling Harmony, Sibling Rivalry

4. Reply Jenn Aug 16,2011 8:43 am

Looks like she’s happy about it! Time to celebrate… congratulations!
    Jenn recently posted..Caviar In My Drink

5. Reply Shydub Aug 16,2011 6:05 pm

Weeee way to go Akesh. aguy bayot nalupig kana sa imung anak, kabalo ba kaha ka ug langoy sd hehe jok lng tsang. ako nakat on ko ug langoy tsang no ky na cut classes mi ky naligu ug suba, hapit ko lumos, naniguro lage ug langoy intawn, kining mamayabas lage.

So, next lesson ni akesh unsa naman nga level tsang. mao nani ang next phelps da. congrats akesh ang sa parents ng kugihan mo hatud kuha and very supportive
    Shydub recently posted..Chicken Joy, Spaghetti, and Ice Cream Cake

6. Reply Cheryl's Excellent Adventure Aug 16,2011 8:57 pm

Reminds me of my first swimming lessons. I remember smelling the chlorine. congratulations to your daughter.
    Cheryl’s Excellent Adventure recently posted..Working Knowledge

7. Reply Celebrity updates Aug 18,2011 2:28 am

ayyyy…ka cute kay mi-ambak na…kabalo na jud diay kay kung di pa kamao, asa na muambak hahahaha.
    Celebrity updates recently posted..I Am The Lucky One!

8. Reply chiewilks Aug 19,2011 9:25 pm

aw ka cute ni Akesh..jump jump hehehehe…congrats Akesh!
    chiewilks recently posted..Save The Date for Korea Electronics Show 2011