Tuesday Travels | Camping Trip 8

Yehey, I’m joining Tuesday Travels for the very first time hosted by Rcel of Travelholic’s Expressions. For this week, I’m going to share our camping photos. These was taken 3 years ago at Lake Tahoe camping grounds in California.

It has been awhile since our family went camping. How about you? When was the last time you went camping?

My family and I would love to camp again soon. We’re open to invitations…nyahahha!

8 thoughts on “Tuesday Travels | Camping Trip

1. Reply Gengen Dec 6,2011 3:32 pm

Pretty family fun pics. Happy TT!

2. Reply Leah H. Dec 7,2011 7:40 am

Our lasts camping was a year ago:( Surely, you and your family had the fun!

Visiting for TT! Hope you can visit mine too:)

3. Reply Leah H. Dec 7,2011 7:41 am

Don’t mind the first comment. This is the right URL:)

Visiting again for TT! Hope you can visit mine too:)

4. Reply Mommy Jes Dec 7,2011 10:55 am

wow!! nde b malamig dyan sis? I wsih to experience camping too pero baka sa summer n ahahha malamig n eh! here’s mine – http://www.thewonderlusts.com/2011/12/dallas-world-aquarium/

5. Reply Jessica Cassidy Dec 10,2011 5:37 pm

beautiful family pictures, beautiful views…we never been camping before, we did try setting our tent in our backyard but we never use it for the night 🙂 the rain just soak our tent 🙁 Dropping some love for Tuesday Travels, hope that you can return the favor too

6. Reply Shydub Dec 10,2011 8:15 pm

It feels good to reminisce all the wonderful adventures and vacay tsang no. when na sd inyong next camping bayot, kuyug ko hehe

7. Reply Travelholic Dec 10,2011 11:52 pm

Yay! Camping!!! I love!!! I grew up enjoying camping as our church activity and the husband did the same. But we’ve never experienced camping here in the US pa. I hope soon, because the daughter is so into it, plus last Black Friday, we were able to by a tent for $59 only which was 60% off. Hehe… Guess that means we should go camping next summer! 😀

Visiting for TT as a host. Thanks for joining for the first time, Dhemz! I hope you can join in again next week!