Snow Sledding 11

It’s been awhile since the last time we saw snow. I believe it was two years ago. I know it’s been awhile but I’m not wishing for snowfall in Texas. I just love the weather here.

These photos were taken near Lake Tahoe. Lake Tahoe is the boundary between California and Nevada state. For us to see snow each year, we have to drive 3 hours from Sacramento to Lake Tahoe. I kind of miss doing it though.
Snow sledding is fun!

11 thoughts on “Snow Sledding

1. Reply sir rob Feb 6,2012 12:01 pm

Ayay katugnaw aning snow.. hehe mukaging man ko ani oi.. Mamatay ko kung naa ko dha..!! hehe But at the back of my mind I want to experience it though. lol
    sir rob recently posted..The Second Trip to the West Coast

2. Reply Lalaine Feb 7,2012 3:23 am

that must be fun!.. My kids have always ‘wished’ na mg snow sad dari sa THailand..hehehe!!
    Lalaine recently posted..Nakhon Si Thammarat Musuem

3. Reply Points of View of Travels and Places Feb 7,2012 10:16 am

How i wish to experience snow! Yay…. Mine is up I hope you can pay a visit too thanks!
    Points of View of Travels and Places recently posted..Tuesday Travel # 4: New Inn

4. Reply Bless Feb 7,2012 1:08 pm

Mommy D maayo gani kay nakasledding na mo, kami dri daghan snow sab kapoy man hehehe. taman ra jud himo ug snowman. cguro when the kids are a bit older we can go to a mountain resort and try sledding or skiing 🙂
    Bless recently posted..Tuesday Travel #6

5. Reply Shydub Feb 7,2012 4:44 pm

minus ang snow karon tsang adto mo sa vegas bayot, and play with the snow. how many hours drive from texas to las vegas? im sure you guys misses all the adventures you got in cali. ka cute pa ni akesh ani ay weeeeee what a fun sledding
    Shydub recently posted..Tuesday Travels : Remembering our New York Trip {Central Park Conservatory Water}

6. Reply emzkie Feb 8,2012 8:07 am

wow that far! they say, if it snows in Texas, people dont know what to do. because it seldom snows there. here… sus.. gamay lang snow, pa asin dayon sa dalan, mao ng ang mga sakyanan diri dali lang ma daan.

from Tuesday Travels! here is my take
    emzkie recently posted..The Statue of King Neptune – Virginia Beach

7. Reply Adin B Feb 8,2012 9:51 am

I miss snow sleeding too! The snow we had this year wasn’t much. I love cold weather and snow. hehehe… Your photos are fun! Visiting you mommy via TT.

8. Reply sir rob Feb 11,2012 9:22 am

Visiting here again for TT.
    sir rob recently posted..Playing With Shutter Speed and Exposure

9. Reply Jessica Cassidy Feb 11,2012 5:37 pm

it is very fun Mommy Dhemz, looks like Akesha is having a blast despite the cold 🙂 Visiting from Tuesday Travels, hope that you can return the visit too.
    Jessica Cassidy recently posted..Watching the Wiggles at Rochester NY

10. Reply Chronicles of a Mentor Feb 11,2012 8:16 pm

DROPPING BY FOR TT.
    Chronicles of a Mentor recently posted..Google Page Rank

11. Reply Travelholic Feb 13,2012 3:54 pm

Cutipie kaayo si Akesh on her snowsleeding adventure! Lake Tahoe is such a majestic place, nice kaayo ug view! Mayao pa ka Dhemz kay naka-balik balik na diay ka didto! Ako I have yet to visit it someday! Lol.

Diri sa among bukid kay unay ang snow. We don’t need to drive far, sa nataran lang taga-tuhod na ang snow. Mga 5 minutes drive pud from our apartment is the winter arena where most winter fun activities can be enjoyed. Di lang mi ga-dare sa slopy jud nga place ba so mantenir lang sa mi sa nataran. Lol.

You won’t wish for a snowfall diha sa TX? Nice guro mag-snow diha oi kay Di ra japon tugnaw. I’m sure winter there is gorgeous! Pero ang summer pud guro maka-migraine pirmi ang kainit no? Lol.

Visiting here for last week’s TT. This week, linky is up na. Hope you to see your share! 🙂