Carnival Magic Waterworks Aqua Park 7

This part of the ship is hubby and daughter’s favorite! They always have a bucket of fun every time they come here. They both enjoyed it a lot while I stayed most of the time under the shade…lol! I get sunburned really easily.

The Aqua Play splash park designed for youngsters and families, featuring a gigantic that has a 300-gallon “dump bucket.”

This is the “Twister” spiral water slide.

Tuesday Travels

7 thoughts on “Carnival Magic Waterworks Aqua Park

1. Reply Jessica Cassidy Aug 18,2012 6:10 pm

wow! so fun so nice kaau Momi Dhemz…enjoy jud kaau c Daddy ug Akesha 🙂 d ba ta mulahus ana sa dagat sa subra ka kiat ug slide weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Dropping by from TT
    Jessica Cassidy recently posted..We stayed at Country Village Hotel during our vacation

2. Reply Travel Quest Aug 20,2012 2:50 pm

How nice beautiful cruise ship it reminds me of Nickelodeon cruise line. TT hop my link is up Viva España thanks!
    Travel Quest recently posted..Viva España

3. Reply emzkie Aug 20,2012 7:59 pm

wow! enjoy kaau tan awon ang slide. lami kaau i slide pero hadlukan man ko oi. hehehehe. lalo na pag nag splash na sa ubos, dili ka langoy ug balik. hahaha.. kay dili man kabalo mu langoy. lol.

visiting from TT
    emzkie recently posted..The Light Show of Longwood Gardens

4. Reply Fatima Hipolito Aug 21,2012 12:52 am

Wow ang ganda talaga ng lugar nayan. I hope we can go there with my family so we can experience the slide and more..
    Fatima Hipolito recently posted..לייטמן

5. Reply fallenrhainnes Aug 21,2012 4:58 am

sarap siguro mag slide jan eh.. :))
    fallenrhainnes recently posted..ART, MUSIC, and a WISH

6. Reply Marites Aug 23,2012 9:35 am

what beautiful and colorful place! it looks really fun!

7. Reply Travelholic Sep 17,2012 11:02 am

Dhemz— all I can say is: UNBELIEVABLE! Grabe kadagku nga mga barko no nga masudlan man ug ing-ana ka daku nga aquatic park? Murag arka ni Noah! Lol. I can tell that that was a very memorable and fun cruise you did! Ka-swerte ni Akesh oi! Ang Triz diri o nangambisyon lagi maka-cruise. Aguy, maghulat sya taman ma-doctor na sya! 😛

I have posted a TT episode for this week. I hope you can join again, bisan late akong mga hops. 😀 Thanks for your share in the past! I have always enjoyed it jud! 🙂
    Travelholic recently posted..TT: Goats in the Desert (Valley of Fire Photos)