North Dakota 11

I would like to thank Hazel of Unwritten Chronicles for sending a post card all the way from North Dakota. Thanks a lot dear! She shared one fact about this state that says ” North Dakota is the top producer of Durum wheat which can be turn into pasta.”

North Dakota is state located in the Midwestern region of the United States of America, along the Canadian border. North Dakota is the 19th-largest state by area in the U.S. North Dakota is considered to be in the U.S. regions known as the Upper Midwest and the Great Plains, and is sometimes referred to as being the “High Plains”.

11 thoughts on “North Dakota

1. Reply Hazelicious Apr 27,2011 3:14 am

Ayayay, starring ang postcard. It feels good to be part of this postcard swapping, Dhemz. I have a new blog diay – http://www.flavorfulexploration.info
    Hazelicious recently posted..Hi and Hello

2. Reply Postcard Perfect Apr 27,2011 4:28 am

wow! I didn’t know that about the wheat.Nice one.The postcard look so neat!

3. Reply shydub Apr 27,2011 7:12 am

Sus, when kaya ta maka adto ug North Dakota bayot sa? Nakalaag na gyud ko diri tsang hehehee

shydub recently posted..Postcard Perfect &8211 Toronto Canada

4. Reply Eric Graham Apr 27,2011 8:22 am

I’ve gone into this place one when I visited my 2nd cousin. It’s a great place to live in. So peaceful.

5. Reply Postcards Crossing Apr 27,2011 1:14 pm

This rolled wheat stalks remind of Swiss roll, or pianono, as it is called from where I am. In Europe, they do this, too and it’s beautiful to look at a huge, brown field with lots and lots of these as far as the eye can see. Wonderful! Nothing like that in Cambodia 🙂

6. Reply Hazelicious Apr 27,2011 11:30 pm

Hello Dhemz! North Dakota is really nice in the summer. Not too hot which I think people from down south really like. Take care. Mine is up – PP Entry.
    Hazelicious recently posted..Hi and Hello

7. Reply Tracy Apr 29,2011 8:00 am

Hi, thanks for following me. I am now your follower!
    Tracy recently posted..Work-it Mommy 4 – Philea Resort &amp Spa- Melaka

8. Reply kat Apr 30,2011 5:06 pm

yay, padalhan ta sad ka ug postcard be nga gikan Davao, kaya ron starring pod ang Davao. email sako address be..hehe
    kat recently posted..My New Badge

9. Reply Coffeedoff May 1,2011 9:13 am

I love cards with State names on. This is a lovely one.
    Coffeedoff recently posted..Straight out Of the Camera Sunday

10. Reply chiewilks May 1,2011 10:05 am

laag ko diri sis..kanindot sa postcard..phon sad padalhan taka from Dipolog city, mangita ko

11. Reply cheerful May 7,2011 6:41 pm

wow, beautiful card and new info about interesting states in the usa. sorry for visiting super late, my daughter got sick! anyway, have a great weekend!
    cheerful recently posted..Postcard Perfect 004- Lisbon an Alpha City in Portugal